I've been in the mood to look back at some of what we've done here (like the recent post of all our suncatchers and stained glass). So today I'm posting a round-up of our felt board pieces as well as some links to other cool felt board ideas. Feel free to add links to your own in the comments!
Here's what's above:
There are so many other ideas out there, as well! Here are some I've found and think I'd like to get around to making someday:
- I love these collage-like "scrappy shapes" at One Inch World!
- Here's a funky mermaid felt board on Craftster.
- I like this monster felt board at Inspire Mama.
- Here's a spring felt board on Let's Explore.
- Did you know there's a felt board Flickr group?
- And, if you don't want to make your own felt pieces, there's so much available on Etsy!
Not to overwhelm you with ideas or anything...
Here's what I think. People are either felt board people or they're not. It's not like painting. Everyone likes painting. If you're into felt boards, you'll probably like this list. If you're not, just ignore it.
So, are you a felt board person?
This is one of a series of themed round-up posts on great art activities we've enjoyed at The Artful Parent. I've also done round-ups on watercolors, on tempera paint ideas, on suncatchers and stained glass, on printmaking for kids, on homemade art materials, and on nature art ideas.