We're still working on our summer list, but in the meantime I thought I'd share some fun activities that I've posted in the past. Any of these would be perfect for the summer!
2. Sandcasting with plaster of paris (a great project for the beach or the sand box!)
3. Shaving cream drawing on the window (indoors or out).
4. Hallway hopscotch (for when it's just too hot outside). We've also made a version with just tape, no construction paper.
7. Splatter painting outside.
8. Spray painting (also outside!).
9. Paint your food -- treat the simple cupcake as an art canvas.
10. Try some flower printing with liquid watercolors (or regular stamp pads).
11. Grow a bean pole teepee as a living backyard fort (it's not too late!).